Bring characters to life, even if they are the undead! Your animation should be convincing whether your characters are throwing a truck, throwing a tantrum or throwing up!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have many different projects going all the time. You daily task will be animating alongside your colleagues as a smart-working team. You will be assigned sequences of shots according to the production schedule. Teamwork makes the dream work so being a team player is necessary.
HERE’S THE SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- A strong sense of performance, timing, posing, weight and lipsync in animation.
- The flexibility and adaptability of using different animation styles and techniques.
- A good comprehension of translating storyboard ideas/intention into animated scenes.
HERE’S THE PERSONAL QUALITIES WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Open-mindedness and willing to learn.
- A good communicator. Your Leader and team members would understand exactly what you mean.
- Able to follow instructions and feedback from Supervisors and Lead.
- Able to meet deadline and quota set by the production.
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
- Recent resume (PDF)
- Portfolio (PDF/JPEG, 10 images max)
- Full body illustrations
- Strong posing for neutral and action poses
- Variety of expressions
- Optional – Variety of styles (anatomy/stylized)
- Optional – Anatomy practice
- Animation Demo reel (MOV/MP4/M4V, 3 mins run time)
- Strong example of animation fundamentals
- Character acting shots (dialog, interaction, etc)
- Character action shots (running, walking, etc)
- Optional – FX animation
- Optional – Fighting scenes, multi camera, etc.
- A working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Adobe Flash and/or Animate CC is essential.
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.