Create, conceptualize and provide graphic elements, and environment designs that support and enhance the characters and general aesthetics of animation projects.
- Diploma or certificate in Illustration, Graphic Design or related field, or the equivalent production animation experience.
- Have a strong foundation in illustration, art and design of static and motion graphics.
- Able to work with the animation team to determine graphical elements and treatment needed for animation projects.
- Able to WOW the rest of your team with your work.
- Have a clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable.
- Versatile and passionate in many different styles of graphical designs.
- Exhibit positive attitude, motivated, disciplined, detail oriented and willing to learn.
- A team player and can communicate clearly between team members.
- Able to have fun while handling pressure and do great work with less time.
- Adventurous, creative and open-minded about everything.
- Be humble.
- Knowledge in Photoshop is an advantage.
Impress us with your designs! Prepare a portfolio that demonstrates your skills and flair in production design for the interview. Tell us how involved you are in the project. Your portfolio should include both finished products and samples that demonstrate the progression that led to the final product.
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.