Creating worlds, conceptualizing and providing graphic elements, and environment designs that support and enhance the characters and general aesthetics of animation projects.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have many different projects going all the time. Your daily task will be to create background illustrations for animation projects along with your teammates. You will be assigned scenes to do according to the production schedule. With your teammates along, you can successfully achieve this goal.
HERE’S THE SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- A strong sense of perspective, staging, color theory and lighting theory.
- The flexibility and adaptability of using different painting styles and techniques.
HERE’S THE PERSONAL QUALITIES WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Open-mindedness and willing to learn.
- A good communicator. Your Leader and team members would understand exactly what you mean.
- Able to follow instructions and feedback from Supervisors and Lead.
- Able to meet deadline and quota set by the production.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
- Recent Resume (PDF)
- Portfolio (PDF/JPEG, 10 images max)
- Digital environment/background illustrations (cities, forests, etc)
- Digital illustrations (characters, props, etc)
- Storyboard samples
- Optional – Sketches (environment/characters)
- Optional – Comic art (sketches, inking, coloring)
- Optional – Concept art (key visuals, light and mood studies)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is essential
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.