If you can crack a whip or crack a joke, then you’re our guy/gal! We are looking for a production coordinator that can handle our animation production and our zany talented artists. You will also get your name on the credit list!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have many different projects going all the time. Your daily task will be to work with various teams within the project to plan and ensure production timeline is met. You will be communicating with your colleagues as well as clients. You will also be downloading and uploading assets from and to the client. Teamwork makes the dream work so being a team player is necessary.
HERE’S THE SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- A confident communicator. You will be the production’s communication point between the production team and the client.
- An excellent negotiating skill, written and verbal. You will sometimes negotiate with the client and sometimes with the production team.
- A good coordination skill. You need to juggle the production needs until the end of the project.
HERE’S THE PERSONAL QUALITIES WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Open-mindedness and willing to learn.
- A good communicator with your Leader and production members to ensure everybody understands each other.
- Able to follow instructions and feedback from Supervisors.
- Able to meet deadline set by the production.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
- Recent Resume (PDF)
- 1 year experience in managing and coordinating projects
- Degree/Diploma graduate in Mass Communication/Public Relations/Advertising/etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MUET Band 3 and above/equivalent
- Spoken and/or written French is an advantage
- Working knowledge in Excel is essential
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.