Bring characters to life, even if they are the undead! Your animation should be convincing whether your characters are throwing a truck, throwing a tantrum or throwing up!
- Knowledge of the principles of animation is a must but a natural knack at acting and movement is a bonus!
- Able to WOW the rest of your team with your work.
- A clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable.
- Exhibit positive attitude, motivated, disciplined and willing to learn.
- Versatile in many different styles of animation.
- A team player and can communicate clearly between team members.
- Able to have fun while handling pressure and do great work with less time.
- Adventurous, creative and open-minded about everything.
- Have a passion for animation. Eat, breathe and sleep cartoon!
- Be humble.
Show us how great you are at realizing your skills! Prepare a demo reel that demonstrates understanding and knowledge of animation for the interview. Tell us how involved you are in the project and indicate only shots or scenes you worked on. Submission in the form of a DVD or CD-ROM is preferred. You could also submit YouTube or other video links of your work.
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.