Combining animation and background assets while also enhancing the overall look to give the scene that extra WOW factor.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have many different projects going all the time. Your daily task will be compositing scenes using many elements and applying effects. You will be assigned sequences of shots according to the production schedule. You will be in a team of other compositors so being a team player is necessary.
HERE’S THE SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- A strong sense of performance, timing, composition and design.
- The flexibility and adaptability of using different compositing tools and techniques.
- A good comprehension of translating storyboard ideas/intention into composited animation scenes.
- A good understanding of technical issues to ensure the FX matches production requirements.
HERE’S THE PERSONAL QUALITIES WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Open-mindedness and willing to learn.
- A good communicator. Your Leader and team members would understand exactly what you mean.
- Able to follow instructions and feedback from Supervisors and Lead.
- Able to meet deadline and quota set by the production.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
- Recent Resume (PDF)
- Demo reel (MOV/MP4/M4V, 3 mins run time)
- Color grading, Particles, Lighting
- Video Editing
- Working knowledge of After Effects is essential
- Working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Flash and/or Animate CC is an advantage
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.