Can you give commands as well as receive orders? Can you be supportive and be stern? Can you work alone and be friendly with a lot of people? If you answer yes to all three questions, we want you!
As a General HR Executive, Inspidea wants you to be the administrator and executor of several key areas in HR such as payroll and compensation, staff contracts, recruitment and training, welfare and skills development. We want you to be skilled enough to do all that – but not at the same time – so that you can be a flexible and essential part of HR.
- You provide support to Inspideans in various HR related affairs such as leaves, compensation, incentives and resolve issues and problems that might arose in that area.
- You maintain staff files, records and data regularly and accurately using Inspidea’s own HRM System.
- You undertake tasks pertaining to performance management and documentation.
- You prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing staff data and trends with helpful HR metrics.
- You promote HR programs and activities to create an efficient, fun and conflict-free workplace.
- Having a business degree graduate in either Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource, Human Science, Psychology or any other relevant degrees.
- Having a good understanding of general HR practice, policies and procedures.
- Having a knack for problem solving, an eagle’s eye for details, and can work in a team as well as being independent.
- Be computer literate with an outstanding knowledge in MS Office and HRM systems.
- Having an excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Having the ability to work within deadlines and defined standards.
- Be multilingual, particularly proficient in English and Mandarin, written and spoken.
If you have at least 1 year experience in HR, you have the advantage to grab this fulltime position. But if you are a fresh graduate who can learn fast to earn your experience, you are obviously encouraged to apply!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
Show us that you can be fun, motivated and adventurous. Inspidea will show you our passion, positivity and playfulness.
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.