As a General HR Executive, you will get a chance to work on multiple Human Resource functions, including Payroll & Compensation, Staff Contracts, Performance Management, Welfare & People Development and Talent Recruitment. You need to be able to major in one major function while at the same time be able to handle another function.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have many different projects going all the time. Your daily task is a list of small things. You will ensure HR data and records are maintained correctly and accurately at all times. You will ensure all HR practices are in compliance with Labour law, statutory and other external requirements. You are able to support all level of staff in various HR related affairs such as leaves, attendance, compensation, incentives etc. including resolving issues and problems related to staff affairs. You can maintain good file organisation and able to maintain staff files, records and data regularly, systematically and accurately using HRM Systems. Generating periodic reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) to track HR metrics versus plan. Finally, you can drive improvement in HR processes to achieve or exceed targets.
You will be working alongside a team of other HR Generalists in the People Department so your tasks will vary from day to day. Teamwork makes the dream work so being a team player is necessary.
HERE’S THE SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong conflict, problem solving and negotiation skills.
HERE’S THE PERSONAL QUALITIES WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Open-mindedness and willing to learn.
- A good communicator with your Leader and team members to ensure everybody understands each other.
- Able to follow instructions and feedback from your Leader and management.
- Able to meet deadline set by your Leader or management.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
- Recent Resume (PDF)
- Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource, Human Science, Psychology or any other education.
- Proficient in 3 languages – English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, Word, HRMS, and Google Services
- Strong work experience of at least 1 year experience in the HR field. We may consider fresh graduate if you possess the right attitude and fit our culture
Fill in the application form here.
Read the FAQ.